Friday 27 April 2012

Today I am very positive about the film. First draft of the script is done, now I have to do the story board, Chris gave me a good idea of  story board the film with still pictures like the one we did last year for the Bond project. I received a letter this week of ulster folk transport museum. The football scene will be there on 20 th of may from 10 am to 1pm. I am very haapy to be able to film there because the location is the best place for that scene. Now I am still working on a few props, costume and set. I need a kitchen from 50s, but unfortunatly I can not find anyone who has one, I decied to build one on my house's garage. I hope that will work fine, I need to research about wall colour of a work class kicthen in Northern Ireland 50s. If anyone has an idea please let me know also any props is welcome.
Later today I will be writing a letter to attach with the child permission form to be given to the childrens on tuesday to secure them. So far 90% of the cast is secured, location 100% secured, crew 100% secured, next few days I will have to work hard on production paper work. After that all I need to do is work in the small detalis to make that shoot work nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment