Tuesday 24 April 2012

    Props for the child bedroom/ The dolls is for the girls on the football match scene

Kodak Brownie 127 camera very popular in 50s produced in UK . I bought it on ebay not sure if is working

Books for research.

Dresses for the rich mother and the poor mother

curtain material for the child bedroom or for the kitchen not sure where i will use it

skirts and top for the granny and the poor mother

cute dog for the rich boy bedroom


Now I already got a few props for a few scenes of the film, I still have to buy a few plastic boards to built a set in my garage. But i will leave it for the weekend.  Check the pictures of the props and costume  and a wee taste of the sound tracking of the film. So far I have two professional actors secured,  I will post soon my latest news from the rest of the actors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment