Saturday 19 May 2012

Today I went to BMC to record the audio for the kitchen scene. Because I filmed in the garage there was a lot of traffic noise in the audio, I decided  to redo the dialogue again in the studio. It is all fine now.




Tomorrow is my biggest shoot. I have 24 people involved on this shoot. I have been planing the production for that scene( football scene) for more than a month working everyday on it. So tomorrow will be the big day. I am quote relaxed now because everything I could have done to make sure the shoot would be successful  I did! Now is time to relax and work hard tomorrow. I have everything secured and ready to go. The transport is arranged, the equipment is in my car already, the cast and crew secured, risk assessment done, just finished my catering. I will be serving orange juice, a baguette with carrot, cheese, ham, mayonnaise, pepper, one digest biscuit and for later a bar of cereal, also I have bottles of water, bin bags to collect the rubbish, first AID kit. Now check out the food! looks good and taste good. I resourced everything myself with the help of my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment